4rum 12A1 Trường PTTH Trần Phú
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

4rum 12A1 Trường PTTH Trần Phú

Nơi chém gió của cồng đồng 12A1

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =))

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
M.A.T
Chém Bão Cấp 2
Chém Bão Cấp 2
M.A.T

Tổng số bài gửi : 737
C1-đồng : 1319
Đến từ : G4 Kingdom (I'm Queen) =))

Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =)) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =))   Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 am

1)LEGEND OF SON TINH (MOUNTAIN SPIRIT) AND THUY TINH (SEA SPIRIT)

Onceupon a time, Emperor Hung Vuong the Eighteenth had a beautifuldaughter, Princess Mi Nuong. Her beauty was so renowned that manysuitors from foreign lands came to ask the Emperor for her hand.However, the Emperor did not believe that any one of them was goodenough for his beautiful daughter. He wanted Mi Nuong to marry someonereally distinguished and powerful. Her mother, the Empress was verymuch concerned for Mi Nuong's future. The Empress looked at herdaughter saying: "It is time you should get married, my darling. I hopeyour father will find a suitable man for you".

The Princesscould not hide her emotion and happiness, her beautiful eyes wereblurred with tear. She said "Mother, thank you so much for yourthoughtfulness. It is up to you and Father to decide for me. Iunderstand that I have to get married and bear children like otherwomen. I believe Father will choose a suitable person".

One day,at the court there appeared two young men. One of them was Son Tinh,the Mountain Spirit, and the other one was Thuy Tinh, the Sea Spirit.Both of them were equally handsome, distinguished, and powerful. Thedifference in character between the two men was that while Son Tinh wasgentle and quiet, Thuy Tinh had a fiery temper.

Son Tinh bowedhis head and respectfully said to the Emperor: "My name is Son Tinh. Mykingdom includes all mountains. I reign over all creatures living onthe mountains. I own all the riches of the mountains including all thebeautiful trees, plants, and flowers. I can summon lions and birds, Ican make the mountains grow high to the sky. I want to marry thePrincess and promise to bring her happiness and an eternal life".

ThuyTinh stepped forward, bowed his head and said: "My name is Thuy Tinh. Iam the Spirit of the Seas. I reign over all creatures living in thewater. I own all coral, pearls, and treasures under the sea. I canraise the level of the sea as high as the mountain top. I can make rainand gather storms. If the Princess marries me, she will become theQueen of the Sea. The most wonderful undersea world and the mostmagnificent undersea palace will be hers".

The Emperor listenedattentively to the suitors. He was reluctant in his choice because bothsuitors arrived at the same time and were equally handsome andpowerful. Then he said to the suitors: "Tomorrow whoever brings thewedding gifts first, will have the hand of the Princess." The suitorsleft the court and hurried back to their kingdoms in the hope ofgetting married with the Princess.

Thuy Tinh had all his mencollect the best pearls and jewelry, and the most exquisite sea foodand delicious seaweed. Son Tinh rushed back to the mountain. He orderedhis men to collect the best diamonds and the most precious stones theycould find. He also selected the most delicious fruit and most fragrantflowers on earth for the Emperor and the Empress.

The nextmorning, Son Tinh and a hundred attendants were the first who came tothe court. He brought trays full of jewels and baskets full of mango,grapes, strawberries, roses, orchids, etc. The Emperor was delightedwith all the gifts. He agreed to let Son Tinh marry his daughter. MiNuong bid farewell to the Emperor and the Empress. Then she steppedinto the palaquin and followed Son Tinh to his Kingdom on the mountain.

AlterSon Tinh and Mi Nuong had just left the court, Thuy Tinh came with hismen carrying trays of jewels, pearls, and baskets full of sea food.Thuy Tinh was so angry when he heard Mi Nuong had gone with Son Tinhjust minutes before. He immediately ordered his men to pursue Son Tinhand to take Mi Nuong away.

Thuy Tinh yelled at his men andflourished his magic sword. Then the creatures in the sea turned intothousands of soldiers. Heavy rains began to fall. Gusty winds began toblow. The water level rose higher and higher. The high waves and theflood washed down thousands of trees and houses.

Son Tinh hadhis own magic wand, too. He turned the animals on the mountain intothousands of soldiers to fight back. He turned the mountain higher asthe water rose. The war between Son Tinh and Thuy Tinh lasted for days.No one won the war. Many lives were lost. Finally, Thuy Tinh and hismen ceased and withdrew to the sea.

However, Thuy Tinh could notgive up the idea of taking the Princess back for himself. So, everyyear Thuy Tinh raises the water and gathers storms up to the mountaintop where Son Tinh and Mi Nuong are living. However, he never wins thewar. Every year, when the war between the two spirits breaks out,people and animals suffer, crops and properties are destroyed
Về Đầu Trang Go down
blue[D]
Chém Bão Cấp 2
Chém Bão Cấp 2
blue[D]

Tổng số bài gửi : 798
C1-đồng : 1234

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =))   Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 pm

xàm , việt ver hay hơn Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
M.A.T
Chém Bão Cấp 2
Chém Bão Cấp 2
M.A.T

Tổng số bài gửi : 737
C1-đồng : 1319
Đến từ : G4 Kingdom (I'm Queen) =))

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =))   Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Tất nhiên r` Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =))   Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =)) I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Học Eng qa truyện cổ tích VN =))
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang